POSITION AVAILABLE AT ESCAPE ROOMS TAMWORTH
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our team. To fulfil the role you must adhere to the following:
- Be available to work weekends and nights.
- Have your own transport.
- Know that hours will vary pending bookings and promotions at Escape Rooms Tamworth.
- Be able to work independently and as a team.
- Be confident in explaining and adhering to the ERT (Escape Rooms Tamworth) set of rules. *Rules for the players and for you as a staff member.
- Have great customer service skills.
- Be able to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to perform closes and opens responsibly.
- Money handling.
- Basic computer skills to operate our booking sites, software etc.
- Customer Service: Staff are the face of Escape Rooms Tamworth. We require a fun and excitable atmosphere for people that are playing our games. Staff are required to greet, interact, congratulate and farewell the players. Along with set boundaries so that players adhere to the rules.
- Game Master: As a Game Master you will be required to monitor and interact with the players participating in an escape room experience. This position will require you to multi-task, with monitoring one or several games at one time. Watching them via surveillance, providing hints when required and making sure they are following the rules (ie. Not being destructive or putting themselves or their friends in harm).
- Attention to detail will be necessary in this role. You will be required to re set the rooms that have been played, carefully following a check list. You will also be required to communicate the rules with the players, before they enter the room.
- Admin: Administration roles will include taking bookings, checking that the payment has been made, cash handling and that players have completed a waiver form.
- Marketing: At times you may be required to post to social media pages – Facebook, Instagram. Roving dressed as a character associated with the Escape Rooms. Assisting in organizing events. Distributing flyers to businesses and hotels/motels.
- Cleaning and maintenance: General cleaning will be a part of the role, vacuuming, cleaning of the bathrooms, the reception area and wiping down the props/locks/surfaces in the rooms. If there is anything you notice that has been broken, damaged or could be a risk in the rooms, it will be the game master’s responsibility to report it to a manager immediately.
- Branded shirts or hoodie will be provided, you will be required to wear them along with jeans/shorts/pants/skirts, please make sure they are appropriate and practical. You will be using step ladders and reaching high places during resets.
- Enclosed shoes – no thongs please.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO ESCAPEROOMSTAMWORTH@GMAIL.COM
*Applications close 30th of January 2022.