Looking for a unique way to celebrate your birthday? Why not choose an escape!
We may not offer a party room or food, but we do offer fun! Up to 8 people in one room, or you can bring the whole party and verse each other in separate rooms. The most popular two rooms to verse each other are Zombie and Escape the Murder Scene.
For children under the age of 12, one adult must be present in the room, we do have Green and Mean and The Time Travellers Adventure that is age appropriate. If you require more than two rooms at one time, please contact Jody directly and we can arrange a time for you.
Looking to have your hens or bucks party in Tamworth? Why not warm up with an escape room. A perfect ice breaker for people who are meeting for the first time and just a fun way to start any occasion!! We love to accommodate special occasions. You can email us directly on email@example.com to book or call 0267662284.
Escape the workplace and have some fun, whilst bonding with your team! Escape rooms are a fantastic way to help your staff improve their problem-solving skills, communication skills, and overall office moral. See you office dynamics from another perspective.
We have a maximum of 32 people at one time (8 people per room). And more outdoor. The games take approximately 60 minutes but please arrive 10 minutes prior to the booking so we can prep your players for what to expect. Weekday group bookings over 10 people are $30 per person. If you would like to book a weekend or evening, this is possible, but please talk directly to Jody, so we can reschedule our timetable. *Peak times Friday (5pm-9pm) and Saturday/Sunday and smaller team builds will be $35per person or $40 per person for 2 people.
Email Jody directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to book or call 67662284.
Due to Covid restrictions we do have to operate differently. Here are some of the changes that will effect you:
- If you are unwell we ask that you reschedule your game.
- Player QR check in.
- There are to be no more than 10 people in the reception area at any one time.
- 1.5m social distancing rule still applies.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to the game commencement.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands before entering the room. Hand sanitiser and antibacterial soap in the bathroom is provided.
- An additional list of questions will be asked upon arrival. Players must list everyone's names on the digital waiver.
ADDITIONAL COVID SAFE MEASURES:
Whilst Tamworth is Covid-19 free at this time, we are still taking every precaution to ensure the players and staff's health and safety.
- All staff are screened to make sure they are free of any flu/cold symptoms. They will be denied access if they show any signs of illness or have travelled overseas in the last 30 days. Staff are also vaccinated.
- We are committed to cleaning the ipads, walkie talkies, rooms, locks, props and anything that may be considered a high traffic surface with a hospital grade antibacterial bacterial solution after every game.
- Reception and general area will be cleaned throughout the day.
- We will have fresh air circulating in the rooms via the air conditioning system.
- We will also be strategically blocking games in our schedule to force social distancing and provide extra time for cleaning between games.